BENUE STATE EXAMINATIONS BOARD, 2017 BASIC EDUCATION CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (BECE)REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Please follow the steps below to register
1. Collection of Registration forms by schools from BSEB
2. Filing of candidates’ Bio-data by schools
3. Payment into any commercial Bank that has e-bills or BIRS Account
4. Collection of payment transaction slips from the Bank after payment
5. Submission of payment transaction slips to Account unit, BSEB, and payment of Technology fee
6. Submission of Registration forms to Exams Department BSEB for online registration by the BSEB.
8. Collection of photo cards by schools after registration for verification of Correction/editing
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
|S/N||ACTIVITY||COMMENCEMENT DATE||CLOSING DATE||FEES||TECHNOLOGY FEES|
|1.||BECRE 2017 Reg||29/09/17||15/11/17||N500.00|
1. There will NOT be any extension of registration for these Examinations.
2. Principals are to ensure that they register only their bonafide candidates for the examinations.
3. All schools are to register a minimum of nine (9) subjects for BECE/EBECE
4. Practicals will be conducted for BECE/EBECE in all practical oriented subjects.
5. The Practicals are a compulsory component of the subjects. All candidates who register the subjects must sit for the practicals.
Extension of 2017 BECE Registration
The management of Benue State Examinations Board has graciously extended the 2017/2018 BECE registration period to 21st May, 2018. However the fees still remain the same. For further information please call T. Shom 0806 502 5147 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org